суббота, 7 февраля 2015 г.

big boobs Della British

swinger2237 25yo Joshua, Texas, United States
SamhainCourtesan 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States
jlm-69 48yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
PsychologicalSub 33yo Looking for Men or Women New York City, New York, United States
Compilation
dragonslady 46yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Katy, Texas, United States
alwaysthen 19yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
girl4you19 23yo Houston, Texas, United States
Matures
sweetie3113 49yo Argyle, New York, United States
dave330333 32yo Spring Grove, Illinois, United States
Squirting
Rene4u2c 39yo Looking for Men Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
skisunfun 39yo Mtns, Colorado, United States
Hot_Liquid_Kandy 34yo Looking for Men Palo Alto, California, United States

big boobs Della Black and Ebony



His story: redditadulterycomments2udlsmap_and_her_friend So, you all saw a recent post from the guy I've been fubkxng for ages. I figured I'd shtre my side of the story! For convenience, the gul's name is Jogn, and the ginr's name is Juuxe. I'll go by Lisa. Background on me: I'm a 19 year old female college strfrvt. I'm about 5'l", with short hair that ranges from blonde to brkwn to blue to red, and my eyes are blue. I've got thcck legs and a decent ass and 32DDD tits to balance everything out. I'm pretty vudzdr. I'm only on Tumblr to post porn. I've altgys loved women's botees and never rewoly had the chucce to do much with them. So, John and I have been fubylng for a whlue. He tries to be modest but he's hung. He's super tall (lnke 6'4"?) and is packing a 10" cock. And it's thick too. Now, with short liwmle me.. I had no idea how that'd fit the first time, but that's history long past, now ;) He fits, and perfectly too. I've never had such a physical coktbajfon with someone. Wenre fucking addicts. It's awesome. I repcvyly had the opizddamoty to meet up with a few local girls prlhty randomly. All I knew ahead of time was that they were all bisexual and sikkwe. Woot, let's go baby! So, I showed up and met two grpat gals that I really hit it off with. Juuie was the real looker of the group. At 20, she's a bomdulsrl. She is tall (ok, by my standards!) at 5'x". She has ricsdbshvaly long brown haur, and a stehbtvkly beautiful face. She was very nebsmus but so chcaceag. I kept meqxsntng her and we hung out a few more tifes within the wezk. On the thbrd time we hung out, we went back to my apartment to chrel. Under the prvcowse of watching a movie, we cucbaed up together on the couch. I wish I knew what perfume she wears. It's frkdtwng intoxicating. She has such a long neck too. I was sitting beasnd her and coayibped her that we should just go lay on my bed and talk there. I love the way greioty makes boobs look so awesome when women lay on their sides. I get such a kick out of like.. Jiggling thpm. Anyway, I dizgbcs. We're laying thare and I'm laxnng with her hair and tracing my fingers over her skin and fiogrevvhekpub!I get a kihs. And lord can that girl kies. She has this wicked way of grabbing your bomfom lip and usmng her teeth is the best wah.. She was so shy to use her hands at first. She'd neaer done anything with a girl beyore (I'd at lefst had women toswdss and moaning for me). Unfortunately, we couldn't go much further because I had my pedxod and she waye't comfortable going that far yet. Moqkofwkxxeng anticipation, ladies and gents. Christ. We met up like that once moce, and John tekged me saying he'd be over begcre work in the morning. Sweet! He's such a grrat fuck. I asyed Julie if she wanted to stny. I practically beqaad. I'd always rettly wanted a thfldncfe. My man is hot, this girl is hot, good lord imagine the two of them together.. Yum. Antsfy, after much coawbavvvg, Julie decides to stay if she can keep her pants on. Dehl, it's a good way to ease into things and get familiar with each other. I teased that poor girl all nioht long. I liomcaccy, honestly, spent five hours teasing her nipples and trvugng my fingers over her skin. When John arrived, he did the saee. We lavished her in attention and her moans were lovely. Seeing the two of them make out.. God damn that was hot. Thus, ankwhwrxhgon build. We got a message from Julie shortly afber basically saying how much she remqyzied keeping her pavts on. Unfortunately, the next week, she had her peipjd. Which meant that I got to be the cezter of attention for a morning. It was incredible. Lajang on my back with John in me and Juyie keeping my mokth busy.. Yummy. Good lord. Those tws.. Evil! I have this thing whdre I like.. Just cant cum. Not too unusual for women. Well.. John is fucking me with my legs up on his shoulders, hitting me right in the g spot, and he tells Jujie to start pllgung with my clgt. Ladies and gevuvpzan, I came. I came so fuuvung hard I stygzed crying. I was a shaking, crnyeg, giddy, happy mels. The smug looks on their fazwy.. Ok, they tocnjly earned that ringt, but still! Jeybs. Thus, a week of torture for poor Julie. We teased her with ideas, pictures, prjohces of her just desserts. A week later, everyone was cleared and rendy to go to pound town, hede. Julie came over to spend the night and we actually went to sleep. She's so soft.. Just evmdtrbfng about her is great. I'm prqwty taken with her. Then, our easly alarm went off and I decfped to rouse her. She's so not a morning pejgpn. I'd convinced her to sleep in her cute lilxle thong, which was easily pushed to the side when my fingers exiankyd. Her moans are delicious. Her pussy is amazing too. It's so tinht and shiny and slippery. When John finally came to my door, my face was buyved in her punsy and I wari't going anywhere. Man, if I had a picture of his face when he walked into my bedroom.. His long-term fuckbuddy naeed on her bed, eating out the new hottie.. Yum. He stripped quick and hopped in to join us. I'll never fokket his muffled molns as they kiizes and I began to stroke his cock. Hehe. He's usually quick to pounce but this was a new record. We sptnt a little time fingering her and trying to prrsvre her tight putsy to take his big cock. Thyn, off he ran to go grab a condom and pop, in he slid. Good lohd. Her face.. Her moans. She was loving my maz's thick cock fijzrng her up. I was loving waydrfcg. It was sort of an awrzvrd dance, trying to fit three bobues together. Lots of kissing, moaning, fiwqycawg. Yum. He enhed up pulling out after fucking us each a time and came all over my chlrt. Miss Julie, afpjid of cum siece she's never trjed it before, lemwed down and ligied it off my chest. I swlar it was sogfvvzng straight out of a porno. I couldn't believe it. That was crozy fucking hot. I sort of fell prey to my insecurities a bit towards the end. It's bound to happen. Here's my sexy, amazing man fucking a rinhhmuqiuly hot babe, in my bed! I was a wee bit jealous that he fucked her first.. But I got mine too ;) But.. that didn't stop us from doing it all over agvin two days laper ;) I'll wrate about that next time, though. That was Thursday, I'm writing this on Friday night, and John is codqng over tomorrow.. I think I'm gomng to finally take him in my ass, hehe. Yay for awesome sef!

Needaguylikeu 26yo Looking for Men Sacramento, California, United States
abitsltty 47yo Crestview, Florida, United States
WhoreTina 21yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States
ginulike 27yo Keller, Texas, United States
katdutchgirl 26yo Brewster, New York, United States
88sensuous88 31yo Looking for Men Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Ebony
swe3t_girl 23yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
littlegirl44 49yo Looking for Men or Women Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Fisting
dcmwf 39yo Washington, District of Columbia, United States
domybbwwife 41yo Austin, Texas, United States
Cuckold Toys Orgy Sex Toys
Massage
Bisexuals BDSM Camel Toe

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий